Rubi Easy Gres electroplated diamond drills are used with an electric/cordless drill without hammer
- The quality of the diamond permits drilling stoneware, porcelain, granite, marble, glass, ceramic etc
- Use the Multidrill guide (TT-2501) and cooling system (TT-2504) to cool and prevent movement during drilling
- Drilling speed varies between 400 - 1000 r.p.m., depending on material drilled and drill diameter (smaller = faster)
- Average life of 10 holes, depending on the material.
- Side opening provides improved cooling and allows removal of centre pellet after each hole.
- For a better finish and longer bit life, it is important to respect the correct speed and moderate pressure during drilling
- Always use water-cooled!!
|Compatible With||Wet cutting only|
Other products you might like
Code: TT-2684Marcrist PG750X Dry Tile Drill 6mm£20.81 £24.97
Code: TT-2424Marcrist TD850 6mm Tile Drill£9.56 £11.47
Code: TT-20596mm Arrow Head Ceramic Tile Drill£4.25 £5.10
Code: TT-2639Rubi Easy Gres Diamond Tile Drill Plus Kit£155.74 £186.89