Fix-A-Floor Bonding Adhesive for loose Tiles
Buy 2 or more save 10%
@ £9.34 £11.21 each
Buy 12 or more save 15%
@ £8.82 £10.58 each
Just Drill & Fill!
Fix-A-Floor extra strength repair bonding adhesive suitable for tile, marble, porcelain, stone or wooden floors. It even works on surfaces with underfloor heating.
Here are the simplified steps to use Fix-A-Floor:
- Identify problem areas by tapping with a dowel or broom handle listening for the hollow problem areas and mark them.
- Use a small masonry drill bit to make 1-2 holes on each side of the tile within the marked area, ensuring not to drill into the sub-floor or tiles.
- Vacuum the holes to remove dust and debris, using a shop vac or vacuum extension for better suction. Tapping lightly with a rubber mallet helps loosen debris for better results.
- Cut the Fix-A-Floor tube tip to fit snugly into the drilled hole. Slowly squeeze the adhesive into each hole, ensuring spillage is avoided. Move to another nearby hole if needed. Allow adhesive to spill up and out of nearby holes to ensure penetration and filling of the problem area. Empty the tube completely for full coverage.
- Place buckets weighted with water on the repaired areas and clean up excess adhesive with a sponge and water. Allow it to cure for at least 24 hours.
- Fill the drilled holes with matching grout, smooth and blend it with a damp cloth or sponge. Let it dry, wipe with a dry cloth, and your floor will be good as new!
Remember to follow all safety guidelines and instructions provided by the product.