Washboy by Vitrex
If you have never used one of these, you're wasting lots of time grouting the old fashioned way!
The washboy has totally revolutionised grout finishing. No more getting your hands wet and wrinkly wringing out sponges. With increased work speed followed by the near perfect clean finish, even on quarry tiles. Not to mention the fullness of joint easily achieved.
This system can pay for itself in the time saved in next to no time and your customers will be impressed by the cleanness of your finish.
Plastic grid to separate the sediment from the water. If you wash the sponge out after use with clean water and store it without getting squashed when wet, it should be good for over 1000 square metres.
- 1 x segmented sponge on handle
- Plastic grid
- Sponge rollers with full width metal spindles
- Set of 4 braked casters
- Bucket 520mm long x 270mm wide x 270mm high
- Bucket total capacity to top approx 25 litres
- Bucket working capacity approx 12 litres
- Plastic grid: 300mm long x 230mm wide x 100mm high
- 1 x sponge measuring 280mm long x 140mm wide x 28mm high (not including handle)
- Rollers (set as a pair) 38mm diameter x 220m working width
- Overall weight 3.5 Kg
Washboy by Karl Dahm£68.88 £82.66
Wohlpro Ergonomic Knee Pads (Previously Alpro)£50.78 £60.94
Super Hydro Tilers Sponge£1.72 £2.06
Rubi Grouting Float / Trowel - Soft Rubber£13.51 £16.21
Marshalltown Grouting Float / Trowel£12.37 £14.84
Marshalltown Large Grouting Float / Trowel£16.68 £20.02
Rubi Epoxy Grouting Float / Trowel£10.85 £13.02
Rubi Floor Grouting Squeegee Head (60cm)£7.35 £8.82
Grouting / Pointing Gun£28.77 £34.52